Public service work may be a condition of a juvenile or adult offender’s sentence of probation, conditional discharge or supervision.
Public service work can only be performed for a not-for-profit organization.
Can Donation Policy:
- You may earn half of your public service work hours with can donations
- Donations must be made in Ogle County unless permission is granted to donate elsewhere
- 8 cans donated equal 1 hour public service work
- In order to get credit, you must turn in:
- Receipt of purchase
- Verification of donation from food pantry (on letter head or official document indicating number of items donated)
Click the Links Below for Additional Resources:
Public Service Work Time Sheet
Public Service Work – Ogle County Electronics Recycling Program