Under general supervision of the Director, performs a variety of clerical, bookkeeping, and support functions to the operations of the Solid Waste Management Department. Routine duties include typing and computer work, accounts payable & receivable, payroll, filing, answering phones, data entry, working with digital photographs, duplication work, customer service, and other clerical support services. May require occasional limited work on weekends.
STARTING WAGE: $16.50 per hour
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; or
• Associate’s degree and two or more years related experience; or
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, and at least three years related experience.
1. Must be proficient with various computer programs such as MS-Office Professional, digital photo software, Adobe, etc.
2. Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently.
3. Must be able to read, write, type, hear and speak English effectively.
4. Bookkeeping experience preferred.