The Ogle County State’s Attorney’s Office is seeking a full-time experienced legal secretary to assist with traffic cases. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-F.
Salary Range $30,000 - $33,000
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing files and pleadings at the direction of Traffic Assistant State’s Attorney
- Maintaining records of traffic reports and charging decisions
- Acting as liaison between the arresting/investigating agencies and State’s Attorney’s office in obtaining police reports, evidence and other discovery materials
- Preparing and distributing of discovery materials to defense counsel
- Preparing for issuance all subpoenas, arrest warrants and other documents for traffic files
- Preparing correspondence
- Printing of driving abstracts
Must have excellent communication, organizational skills and proficient in MS Word.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2022 to be considered for this position.