Requests made in the office can be paid by cash, check, or credit/debit card.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (except for county holidays).
- Requests made in the office require a valid driver’s license, state-issued ID, or a passport. (If you do NOT have any of the previous three click on the link at the bottom of the page to view acceptable items.)
- $22 for first copy, $4 for each additional copy of the same for BIRTH & MARRIAGE certificates.
- $26 for the first copy, $8 for each additional copy of the same for DEATH certificates.
- There is a convenience fee for using a credit or debit card in the office based on the amount of the transaction. This is not charged by the Ogle County Clerk.