If the birth, death or marriage DID NOT occur in Ogle County, we will not have the record. Please contact either the county where they occurred, or contact the Illinois Department of Vital Records at 217-782-6553.There are NO REFUNDS for online requests
- Read the following steps to ensure your order will be processed.
- Once you click the link in step number 9, choose a One-time payment button on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the type of vital record you are requesting from the drop down menu.
- Complete the required information on the screens that follow. You will receive a confirmation number once the transaction is successful.
- Note: Print the payment receipt and follow steps 6 thru 8 to complete your order.
- Place a copy of both sides of your photo identification (example: a driver’s license or state-issued ID card) which displays your signature on the confirmation page or any piece of paper with the confirmation number, and make a photocopy. If you do NOT have a valid ID click the link at the bottom of the page for acceptable forms of ID.
- If you are NOT the cardholder, the cardholder will need to sign the confirmation page as well.
- Sign, date, and fax the document to the Ogle County Clerk at (815) 732-3477 or scan it and e-mail email@example.com
- Click here to start your order Illinois E-Pay
IN ORDER FOR YOUR REQUEST TO BE COMPLETED, ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION MUST BE SUPPLIED AND THE EMAIL OR FAX LEGIBLE.
Required information includes: valid photo identification, required documentation, and the confirmation page containing your signature. You will receive a confirmation number from E-Pay for your records verifying your transaction was successful.
If your follow-up confirmation is received after 2:30 pm, your request will be processed and mailed the following business day.
You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to verify a request for genealogical purposes only. You must submit the following information – name of person – name of event – place of event – date (or 10 year span to search). These will be answered as time permits.
- There is a convenience fee based on the cost of your order for for each transaction. This is not charged by the Ogle County Clerk.