- Read the following steps to ensure your order will be processed.
- Once you click the link in step number 9, choose a One-time payment button on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the type of vital record you are requesting from the drop down menu.
- Complete the required information on the screens that follow. You will receive a confirmation number once the transaction is successful.
- Note: Print the payment receipt and follow steps 6 thru 8 to complete your order.
- Place a copy of both sides of your photo identification (example: a driver’s license or state-issued ID card) which displays your signature on the confirmation page or any piece of paper with the confirmation number, and make a photocopy. If you do NOT have a valid ID click the link at the bottom of the page for acceptable forms of ID.
- If you are NOT the cardholder, the cardholder will need to sign the confirmation page as well.
- Sign, date, and fax the document to the Ogle County Clerk at (815) 732-3477 or scan it and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to start your order Illinois E-Pay
IN ORDER FOR YOUR REQUEST TO BE COMPLETED, ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION MUST BE SUPPLIED AND THE EMAIL OR FAX LEGIBLE.
Required information includes: valid photo identification, required documentation, and the confirmation page containing your signature. You will receive a confirmation number from E-Pay for your records verifying your transaction was successful.
If your follow-up confirmation is received after 2:30 pm, your request will be processed and mailed the following business day.
You can e-mail email@example.com to verify a request for genealogical purposes only. You must submit the following information – name of person – name of event – place of event – date (or 10 year span to search). These will be answered as time permits.
- There is a convenience fee based on the cost of your order for for each transaction. This is not charged by the Ogle County Clerk.