VOTE BY MAIL APPLICATION
(Fillable Form for download)
- You can download the Application - Vote by Mail call our office at 815-732-1110, e-mail email@example.com or fax 815-732-3477 and ask for a vote by mail application.
- Tell us what address you would like your vote by mail application to be sent to.
- We will mail your application within a single business day to the address you provide.
- Carefully read the instructions that come with your application. Failure to comply with all the statutory requirements of completing your application may result in it being rejected. For Primary Elections you must circle the party that you want to vote.
- Mail the application back to the Ogle County Clerk. We must receive it by the Thursday prior to Election Day in order to send you a ballot.
- Within a business day of receiving your application, the County Clerk’s Office will mail your ballot to you (available after Early Voting begins).
- Once again, carefully read the instructions that come with your ballot. Failure to comply with all the statutory requirements of casting your ballot may result in it being rejected.
- Insert the voted ballot into the certification envelope and seal and sign the certification envelope. Mail the ballot back to the Ogle County Clerk in the envelope provided. It must be postmarked by the day before the election. Election judges of both parties will confirm the signature on your application with the signature on your voter registration record, much like what is done on Election Day.