Voter data is available to registered political committees for bonafide political purposes. Use for commercial solicitation or other business purposes is prohibited. (Chapter 10 ILCS 5/4-8, 5-7, and 6-35, Illinois Compiled Statutes).
- Please note: The County Clerk provides files of voter data; the Clerk does NOT provide software to process voter data.
- Complete the Application for Voter Information
- Make check or money order payable to the Ogle County Clerk.
- Checks must be issued on the political committee’s account.
- No application will be processed without payment attached.
- Media are provided by the Ogle County Clerk.
- Requests are processed on a first-in, first-out basis.
- Submit the application and payment to:
Ogle County Clerk
105 S. 5th St. #104
Oregon, IL 61061