– Plans and specifications are typically available the third Thursday before the letting date.
– Anyone may download plans and/or specifications for projects by visiting the appropriate bid date on our Bid Lettings page.
– Click on the links to the right of the project name for the plans, specifications or other associated documents to open the pdf file.
– Addenda will be published in the same manner as the plans and specifications. It is the sole responsibility of the plan holders to periodically check the website for plan addenda.
ALL BIDDERS MUST FILL OUT THE AUTHORIZATION FORM ON THE LETTING PAGE TO BE AUTHORIZED TO BID.
– The authorization form found on the appropriate date on our Bid Lettings page must be faxed to 815-732-9094 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– A current copy of your IDOT Certificate of Eligibility is also required unless you are a materials supplier or it is a non-roadway related project.
– Failure to submit the completed forms prior to the bid opening will result in the bid not being accepted.
– Contractors may verify we have received their Authorization to Bid form by checking the “For Bid” plan holder List.
– The “For Bid” plan holder list will be updated Tuesdays and Fridays prior to the letting.
– If an email address is provided a Notice of Addenda will be sent when updates are available.
Bid results are typically posted by 3:30 P.M. on the day of the letting.
The bid results are preliminary until approved by the County Board.